Akkas CPA & Turkish Accounting Firm is a globally recognized Turkish Accounting Firm with a long record of excellence and professionalism in setup a business in Turkey. Our accountants provide all kinds of accounting services in Turkey required to run your company in Turkey.
Akkas CPA offers the best accounting services, at competitive prices to foreign businessmen who have already established or getting ready to establish a company in Turkey.
After registering a new company in Turkey, you will need to hire an accountant & CPA in order to manage the financial issues and offer solutions to lower the costs for your business. A good accountant will help you save money and make your company more efficient in terms of costs. In a short time, if your company is managed well from all points of view, the profit will increase.
How to Setup a Business in Turkey?
We provide services for setup a business in Turkey and other company governance services for foreign persons and companies. We’ve been assisting clients from Baltic counties and Russia to start their businesses and their swift migration to Turkey.
We have a customs agency in our office building and many of our clients use their services to perform transit trade to Russia and other countries. We also provide company address services for foreign companies and our rates are very moderate.
Steps to Setup a Business in Turkey
Moreover, we have established more than 260 companies for our foreign clients including Spain, UAE, Ukraine, Russia, UK, Morocco, Lebanon, Syria, S. Korea, Germany, Italy, Jordan, Vietnam, Poland, France, Pakistan, China, Hong Kong, USA, Malaysia, Iran, Portugal, Norway, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, and Kuwait.
How Many Days Needed to Setup a Business in Turkey?
We can setup a business in Turkey and open bank accounts and get online banking in 1-2 days if partners are in Turkey and the company formation process will be faster and cost less.
We can setup a business in Turkey remotely if you are not in Turkey, however, the setup process will be longer and cost more.
How to Setup a Business in Turkey?
According to the Turkish Commercial Code, a limited company (LLC) requires a minimum of one partner and it can be a legal entity or a real person, there can be a maximum of 50 shareholders. The partner/partners can be Turkish or foreign as well. Foreigners can own 100% of a company and transfer their profit out of Turkey without any problems.
The minimum required capital for a limited liability company is 10,000. -TL (Turkish lira). The capital of the company shall be paid in two years and up to four installments.
Roadmap to Setup a Business in Turkey
- Partners’ passport translation and notarization
- Obtaining tax id numbers for the partners
- Getting Power of Attorney from the partners for company formation before the Notary Public
- Determining and reserving the company title
- Signing a lease contract for the company address
- Preparing online company establishment procedures
- Filing company details at Istanbul Chamber of Commerce online
- Filing company Articles of Incorporation online and getting it approved
- Filing all the documents at the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce and paying official company registration fees
- Obtaining a company registration certificate from the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce
- Getting signature circular notarized at Notary Public
- Giving Power of Attorney to an accountant on behalf of the company
- Opening company bank account
How Much Does it Cost to Setup a Business in Turkey with One Partner?
|FEES AND EXPENSES||USD|
|Attorney fee for the registration of a new company||1,250|
|Opening a bank account||250|
|Tax Office registration||250|
|Accounting fees per month||200|
|Company address per month||50|
|Official company registration expenses (Notary expenses for Articles of Association and all other documents)||500|
We Need the Following Documents to Setup a Business in Turkey
From Real Persons;
- 1 Translated and notarized passport copies
- 1 Passport photos
- Power of Attorney to us for incorporating the company from each shareholder
Bank Account Opening for Your Company
We open bank accounts for companies established in Turkey. Nowadays, there is a massive demand for bank account opening by foreign companies in Turkey. We assist you in opening company bank accounts.
We need the below documents for the company bank account:
- Company articles of incorporation.
- Shareholders’ and directors’ passport copies and addresses prove documents such as a utility bill.
- Turkish tax id number for each shareholder (we will get it).
- Signature circular for the company.
- Company stamp.
Our Services to Setup a Business in Turkey
Our attorneys are experienced in the formation and governance of the below company types;
- Branch Offices
- Liaison Offices
- Limited Liability Companies
- Joint Stock Companies
- Free Trade Zone Companies
We regularly advise clients with respect to opening a business in Turkey. Our services regarding company setup include advising and drafting documents in connection with the formation of corporations, limited liability companies, and liaison offices.
Reach us to Setup a Business in Turkey
Akkas CPA & Turkish Accounting Firm is one of the globally recognized Turkish Accounting Firms with a long record of excellence and professional leadership in Istanbul, Turkey.
Thanks to its nationally recognized accounting services, our accounting firm is now one of the leading accounting firms in Istanbul, Turkey. You may reach our accountants to setup a business in Turkey by sending an email to us.