Akkas CPA & Turkish Accounting Firm is a globally recognized Turkish Accounting Firm with a long record of excellence and professionalism to open representative office in Turkey. Our accountants provide all kinds of accounting services in Turkey required to run your company in Turkey.
Akkas CPA offers the best accounting services, at competitive prices to foreign businessmen who already established or getting ready to establish a company in Turkey.
After opening a liaison office in Turkey, you will need to hire an accountant & CPA in order to manage the financial issues and offer solutions to lower the costs for your business. A good accountant will help you save money and make your company more efficient in terms of costs. If your company is managed well from all points of view, the profit will increase in a short time.
How to Open Representative Office in Turkey?
We Can Open Representative Office in Turkey within 3 Weeks
We can open representative office in Turkey within 3 weeks, we have established more than 260 companies for our foreign clients from Spain, UAE, Ukraine, Russia, UK, Morocco, Lebanon, Syria, S. Korea, Germany, Italy, Jordan, Vietnam, Poland, France, Pakistan, China, Hong Kong, USA, Malaysia, Iran, Portugal, Norway, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, and Kuwait.
Steps to Open Representative Office in Turkey?
Please be informed that liaison offices cannot carry out any commercial activities in Turkey. If your company aims to generate sales, then a limited, joint stock company or a branch office are your options for your company.
Following Documents Needed to Open Representative Office in Turkey
The following documents have to be submitted to open representative office in Turkey:
- The original copy of Certificate of Good Standing (This is a document that is issued by the Chamber of Commerce where the mother company is incorporated. It is stated in this document that the mother company is still active and operating). It must be notarized and apostilled.
- Operational report or balance sheet and income statement of the mother company,
- The original copy of the power of authority is issued to the name of the person who is appointed to carry out the operations of the liaison office (Power of attorney to the Director of Liaison office). It must be notarized and apostilled.
- The original copy of power of attorney to our law firm to carry out the establishment transactions of the liaison office on behalf of the mother company. It must be notarized and apostilled.
- Board Resolution of the mother company. It must be signed by authorized persons in the certificate of activity. It must be notarized and apostilled.
- The representative scanned the passport copy.
- A signature declaration of an Authorized person is also required.
- The application form and commitment letter also need to be signed by the authorized person. (We will send the text) It must be notarized and apostilled.
After an establishment permit is granted by the Directorate General of Foreign Investments, the relevant Liaison office is supposed to register with the local tax office and send a copy of the tax office registration document to the Directorate General latest within 1 month.
Periodically Informing the Undersecretaries of the Treasury
Liaison offices are supposed to provide the Directorate General with the following every year latest until the end of May to inform the authority about their activities of previous years:
Data Form for Representative Office Activities
Documents certifying that the previous year’s expenses of the office have been covered by foreign currency transferred from abroad have to be enclosed as well.
Duration of Operating Permits and the Extensions
Liaison offices are granted operation permits for 3 years at most. For extensions, successive extensions of a maximum of 5 years each may be granted by taking into consideration the activities of previous years and plans and objectives for the future.
There is no income tax or any other tax since the liaison office does not generate any income. There is, however, social security tax, if there are employees. Moreover, employees also don’t pay income tax as well.
In Which Fields a Representative Office can be Established?
- Representation and Hosting,
- Control, Inspection, and Provision of Suppliers in Turkey with regards to Quality and Standard,
- Technical Support,
- Communication and Transfer of Information, and
- Regional Management Centre
The Director of the liaison office can get a work permit without needing 5 Turkish employees. However, when we file our application there must be 200,000 USD deposited in the liaison office bank account in Turkey. We can prepare and file your work permit application.
Reach us to Open Representative Office in Turkey
Akkas CPA & Turkish Accounting Firm is one of the globally recognized Turkish Accounting Firms with a long record of excellence and professional leadership in Istanbul, Turkey.
Thanks to its nationally recognized accounting services, our accounting firm is now one of the leading accounting firms in Istanbul, Turkey. You may reach our accountants to open representative office in Turkey by sending an email to us.