Akkas CPA & Turkish Accounting Firm is a globally recognized Turkish Accounting Firm with a long record of excellence and professionalism for your joint stock company establishment in Turkey. Our accountants provide all kinds of accounting services in Turkey required to run your company in Turkey.
Akkas CPA offers the best accounting services, at competitive prices to foreign businessmen who already established or getting ready to establish a company in Turkey.
After joint stock company establishment in Turkey, you will need to hire an accountant & CPA in order to manage the financial issues and offer solutions to lower the costs for your business. A good accountant will help you save money and make your company more efficient in terms of costs. If your company is managed well from all points of view, the profit will increase in a short time.
Joint Stock Company Establishment in Turkey
We Can Finish Joint Stock Company Establishment in Turkey within 3 Weeks
We can complete joint stock company establishment in Turkey within 3 weeks, we have established more than 260 companies for our foreign clients from Spain, UAE, Ukraine, Russia, UK, Morocco, Lebanon, Syria, S. Korea, Germany, Italy, Jordan, Vietnam, Poland, France, Pakistan, China, Hong Kong, USA, Malaysia, Iran, Portugal, Norway, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, and Kuwait.
Steps for a Joint Stock Company Establishment in Turkey
According to the Turkish Commercial Code, a joint stock company requires a minimum of one partner and it can be a legal entity or a real person. The partner/partners can be Turkish or foreign as well. Foreigners can own 100% of a company and transfer their profit out of Turkey without any problems.
The minimum required capital for a Joint Stock Company is 50,000. -TL (Turkish lira). 25% of the capital of the company shall be paid in advance and the remaining shall be in two years and up to three installments.
Roadmap for Joint Stock Company Establishment in Turkey
- Partners’ passport translation and notarization
- Obtaining tax id numbers for the partners
- Getting Power of Attorney from the partners for company formation before the Notary Public
- Determining and reserving the company title
- Signing a lease contract for the company address
- Preparing online company establishment procedures
- Filing company details at Istanbul Chamber of Commerce online
- Filing company Articles of Incorporation online and getting it approved
- Filing all the documents at the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce and paying official company registration fees
- Obtaining a company registration certificate from the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce
- Getting signature circular notarized at Notary Public
- Giving Power of Attorney to an accountant on behalf of the company
- Opening company bank account
A joint stock company is more advantageous than a limited liability company. When regarded in terms of taxes, transfer of shares, and liability towards public debts, joint stock companies appear more attractive than limited liability companies.
Incorporation requires a minimum of one partner and it can be a legal entity or a real person. The partner/partners can be Turkish or foreign as well. Foreigners can own 100% of a company and transfer their profit out of Turkey without any problems. The minimum required capital for a Joint Stock Company is 50,000. -TL (Turkish lira). The capital of the company shall be paid in two years and four installments.
Partners can apply for a work permit as the shareholder of the company, however, if a partner likes to apply for a work permit then the capital is a minimum of 100,000. -TL and must be paid in full. We can prepare and file your work permit application.
Documents Needed for Joint Stock Company Establishment in Turkey;
From Real Persons;
- 2 Translated and notarized passport copies
- 2 Passport photos
- Power of Attorney to us for incorporating the company from each shareholder.
Reach us for a Joint Stock Company Establishment in Turkey
Akkas CPA & Turkish Accounting Firm is one of the globally recognized Turkish Accounting Firms with a long record of excellence and professional leadership in Istanbul, Turkey.
Thanks to its nationally recognized accounting services, our accounting firm is now one of the leading accounting firms in Istanbul, Turkey. You may reach our accountants for joint stock Company establishment in Turkey by sending an email to us.